The Counselors-in-Training (CIT’s) reports directly to Camp Rince Nu directors: Ashling and Susan, CIT's are responsible for aiding in the supervision of all camp participants. CIT’s will be responsible for assisting in daily administration of camp and including: ensuring the well-being and safety of all campers, administering games and activities, maintaining a fun and safe environment for the campers, keeping the camp room clean and assisting instructors during class.
Requirements: Must be at least 16 years or older. Must have respectable training in Irish Dancing. Must complete registration for Camp Rince Nua ie: online registration form and first deposit.
- Ensure campers at all times are supervised and maintain a safe and enjoyable camp environment.
- Following instructions of the Directors, Instructors, and Camp Moms and aiding in all daily activities.
- Do head-counts of participants throughout the day.
- Ensure participants are safe (properly hydrated, aiding blister care etc.).
- Maintain the integrity of the camp rooms and help with set-up and clean-up of the camp area.
- Carrying/keep track of activity supplies throughout campus as well offsite.
Please fill out the below application and email to Ashling, or mail to 580 N. Maple Ave Ridgewood, NJ 07450.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 1, 2017
For more information please contact Ashling: info@CampRinceNua.com
Click filename below to access file
To make payments via the Customer Portal, Click Here
For more information on Camp Rince Nua Contact Ashling 551.206.2595 or email us Info@CampRinceNua.com
Home Base: 580 N. Maple Ave Ridgewood NJ 07450